SuperScribe will have multiple openings at many of our facilities in the summer of 2018! Apply now to start the screening process for these fantastic opportunities!
Bartow, Dekalb, Fulton, Gwinnett and Hall County
Positions start at $11.00/hour.
To apply for an Emergency Department or Clinic Scribe position please review the requirements below and submit your resume and cover letter via the Scribe Application link. If you were referred to us by a specific individual or are requesting placement at a specific facility please include that information in your cover letter.
Requirements for All Openings
• At least 18 years of age
• Experience with computers and typing – must be able to type 50+ words per minute
• Sharp, motivated, and reliable
• Ability to work at least two eight/nine/ten hour shifts a week
• Some knowledge of medical terminology preferred
• Healthcare experience is not required but is preferred
→ Medical, PA, Nursing, and EMT students
→ Medical Coding and Billing experience
→ Transcription experience
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
Please note: Emergency Departments are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Nights, weekends, and holidays all need coverage and will be required from Scribes. Please do not apply if you will be unwilling to work some holidays throughout the year.